Tue, 12 Jul|
Leading with Energy: A Virtual Masterclass Series
From surviving to thriving! How to raise your performance without burning out. This online course allows you to truly understand what wellbeing is. It will help you increase your awareness and literacy of what creates and takes energy, and equip you with the tools to manage it and create more.
Dates & times
12 Jul 2022, 16:30 – 18:00
About the series
Recent guidance sent out by major influences in the field is scratching at the surface and leaving staff dis-engaged, burnt out and in fight, flight, or freeze as the profession loses high quality employees and has a leadership crisis at its door step. Why? Because we have given so much and taken so little.
This five-week* virtual masterclass series will not only increase your awareness and literacy of what creates and takes energy, but also the tools to manage it and create more of it for you and your teams.
We seek to reignite leaders intrinsic drive and increase the capacity of what is truly possible by providing them with the maps of their physiological and psychological development.
What you'll learn
An introduction video will be shared with you before week one on the science of energised leadership to help establish your understanding of how our leadership is built on energy and purpose, and the power behind getting to know not only your own energy enhancers but those of your peers and teams too.
- Environment - Creating space for you to discover your energy patterns
- Emotion - What lies underneath our actions and how we manage them
- Eating - How the habits of nutrition informs the brain in our gut and impacts performance
- Exercise - How the chemical reaction that takes place creates fitness for both body and mind
- Encompass - How do we embody our changes for greater performance and impact.
What to expect
Each session will run with a group and expert coach that is consistent for the duration of the series. Each session will consist of:
- 30-minute check in on your state of wellbeing with your coaching group
- 30-minute expert session on topic outlined above
- 30-minute commitments session with your coaching group planning your support for the week ahead.
This series of events includes input from expert speakers and facilitation by executive coaches to get you through to the end of term and into the future. Additional 1:1 coaching is also available, contact us to find out more.
*There will be five sessions running every Tuesday night from 4.30 – 6pm from 14th of June to the 12th of July. If you cannot make a session, fear not, it will be recorded and a link shared with you.